Monday 3 September 2012

Getting There!

With the terrible Spring and Early Summer we had I hardly got out and started to put on a lot of weight and my blood pressure started to climb.
So now the weather is better I started a fitness regime, Mountain Biking at least 3 times a week, combined with 40 minutes every day on my road bike on the turbo trainer. I lift weights 3 times a week and have been taking Mom For a walk for a couple of hours a few times a week.
This combined with a healthy food regime, basically smaller portions and little bread or potato's.
After my turbo ride early this morning, Watching the sun creep across the garden. I did my Monday morning checks   I have now lost 18pounds and my BP settled down to 114:71 after I cooled down from the ride.
I want to lose 10 pounds more and I should be down to my correct weight for my age and height.
 
 
_9031346

12 comments:

  1. you look awesome!!!! I can't believe how much weight you lost :) yay!! Keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweetheart but your predjudiced LOL xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job there Baz. I've lost 11 and seem to be stuck. I don't have time for all the exercise you do and you know what kind of food I'm around all day. I'll get there eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are looking fantastic Baz and as I said on xply, great photo of you. Or was it FB? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good on you Baz....excellent progress there.

    ReplyDelete